DeSect Pets is the effective way to protect your pets from the dangers of fleas and other insects they may attract. This product prevents and kills them while keeping your pet completely safe from chemicals. DeSect Pets can be used as a preventative or as a solution to a problem! Protect your pets in the way they deserve!
What is it?
DEsect® Diatomaceous Earth Insecticide is produced from a special grade of fresh-water diatomaceous earth (DE) and is a highly effective insect control solution. DEsect physically abrades & absorbs the exterior protective waxy cuticle layer of the insect, resulting in rapid death by dehydration. (Insects cannot become immune to its action.) DEsect is made from a special DE ore deposit which kills insects faster than competing brands of DE, according to testing by an independent entomology laboratory.
Where is DEsect used?
DEsect Pet is designed specifically for use on your dogs and cats and aids in the control of fleas, ticks, lice and mites.
Benefits of using DEsect Pet
- Container with handle and shaker top.
- Unique EPA certification for domestic animal applications.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Independent lab tests show that DEsect Pet has a higher efficacy rate vs. other diatomaceous earth insecticide brands.
- Easy to use.
How does it work?
DEsect Pet physically abrades and absorbs the exterior protective waxy cuticle layer of the insect, resulting in rapid death by dehydration. Insects cannot become immune to DEsect Diatomaceous Earth Insecticide
Directions for use (use only on cats & dogs):
- Apply DEsect Pet thoroughly into animal’s fur using a bottle or bulb type puffing duster.
- Brush the animal’s hair backwards with hand or brush, while puffing the dust at the base of the hair.
- Application over the entire animal is necessary. Be sure to carefully apply to head to avoid contact with eyes and inside ears.
- Wipe excess off with a damp cloth, being careful not to remove product that is near the animal’s skin and in contact with insects. Reapply weekly for a period of 30-45 days to ensure insect life cycle is broken. Observe for signs of sensitivity, such as drying skin or rash (not common). If pet exhibits signs of sensitivity, product can be removed by bathing.